One of the most unspoken pillars of marketing is a specific plan of how to do it called a marketing plan. Nathan suggests starting with their marketing strategy for any leader needing to increase their efficacy and sales. Hence, why a marketing plan is crucial for businesses to:
- define their avatar
- segment their opportunities
- set sales and marketing goals
- clarify marketing objectives
- allocate resources to a specific budget
- measure progress and output
- maximize return on investment (ROI)
Host: Nathan A Webster
Download and subscribe on Audible, Google, iHeartRadio, iTunes, Soundcloud, and Stitcher.
Please rate, review and share!
Podcast Sponsored by- https://letsconnectpnw.com/